Friday, December 15, 2006


I have not posted for awhile. I (like so many others) get kind of busy around Christmas. I have been thinking about business. People who are busy don't have time to think about God. Maybe that is why people who are sick or old think about God. I am not so old (well, not so old)but I have been sick. Two years ago, on Christmas day, I tore the ligaments in my knee (ouch)! I had to sit still for two months while it healed. I had loads of thinking time. I wonder if people just stay busy to avoid thinking about important stuff! It is not just important for old people and sick people to think about God...we just don''t get around to it! You don't need to be hit by a bus, or break a leg! Just stop for awhile, stand still, and listen...let God speak to you.

No comments: