Tuesday, October 24, 2006

meant4more.com

I am looking for material that might help you in your search for God. I found this web site I think is pretty OK. It is called meant 4 more. It has real stories of other people who were searching for God, and found him. It is basically for teenagers. I don't know who does or doesn't read this. I can imagine you are old, male, middle aged, female, young, gay, married, divorced or going through one. actually I can imagine the only thing you have in common is that you have a computer, and you are reading this! I hope you find the peace and freedom you are looking for. It's been a really long time since I felt lost. Like I wrote in the blog sub title, I've been a Christian for just over 30 years. But I understand abandonment. I've adopted two boys,and I'm in the process of adopting a little girl. I remember once when I was a girl, my family was visiting the zoo. We were looking at the otters, and my dad gave me some money, and said I could go buy a drink. I guess they were talking about going to the next exhibit, but I did not hear them. When I came back from the drink vendor, my family was gone. I can still recall the feeling of abandonment I felt at that moment.I sat on the bench and cried.Finally, someone from the family came looking for me. I guess I thought of that story because I wanted to tell you that God also looks for you. Maybe you are feeling allot of pain, and feel abandoned by God, but He has not abandoned you. He is looking for you.

No comments: